○ Fully meets IESNA LM-79, GB/T24824, High accuracy,low stray light.
○ Adopting world advanced holographic concave grating technology.
○ Fully replace the traditional Mechanic scanning system.
CMS-3000S Fast Spectrometer system adopts the most advanced holographic concave diffraction grating and high performance electronic shutter control linear CCD display detector. It can realize super low stray light and wide linearity dynamic measuring range. It has high repeatability and stability, and can also achieve the millisecond measurement speed and the same test precision as the traditional mechanical spectrometer. It's mainly applied to the quality control and quantity production as well as the lab research equipment.
(1) Relative spectral power distribution P(λ) ,PE(λ)
(2) chromaticity coordinates: ( x, y ), ( u, v ) (u´,v´)
(3) correlated color temperature: (CCT),（ERP EEI,SASO EEI,EU1369）
(4) color index: Ra; Ri ( I = 1-15) Ra; Ri(I=1-15), Gamut (saturation) index：Rf，Rg (IES-TM30-2018)，CQS：Qa,Qf,Qp,Qg,(Q1-Q15);
(5) color tolerance(SDCM) (including the international and national standards)
(6) hotometric parameters: luminous flux, Par and PPF,PF(400-500nm), PF(500-600nm), PF(600-700nm),Pfuv (360-400nm), PFFR (700-800nm), photon efficiency (PPE)red ratio
(7) Peak wavelength, half width, color purity and main wavelength
(8) Color ratio, red and blue light ratio, ambient temperature (Tx), temperature inside the sphere (Ti)
>Measured wavelength range:350nm-800nm (near UV & visible light ), offers 200nm-1100nm for special( UV to near infrared )
>Wavelength accuracy:±0.3nm repeatability :±0.1nm
>Accuracy of chromaticity coordinates: ± 0.0003 ( standard A light source ), ± 0.002 ( LED light source)
>System spectral linear: ± 0.3%
>Accuracy of system photometric: class 1
>Correlated color temperature measurement range: 1500k-100000k
>Correlated color temperature accuracy:± 0.3%
>Color rendering index measurement error: ±( 0.3%rd+0.5 )
>Requirements of working environment:
CCD has two working modes: A: normal temperature 25 ℃, B: te refrigeration temperature: - 10 ℃
Adopts the world advanced holographic concave grating, precision optical system and the electronic shutter control technology, it has higher accuracy.
Use array detector instead of mechanical scanning system, to finish the whole spectrum measurement in a very short time.
No contain mechanical scanning device, with delicate appearance, no mechanicalwear, long service life and high reliability.
CIE 13.3:1995 Method of Measuring and Specifying Color Rendering of Light Sources
CIE 15-2004 Colorimery
CIE 84：1989 Measurement of luminous flux
CIE 127-2007 Measurement of LEDs
CIE 177-2007 Colour Rendering of White LED Light Sources
IESNA LM-79 Electrical and Photometric Mesaurements of Solid-State Liguting Products
And it's applied to the high precision measurement of spectral, color, and illuminance flux parameters etc. for LED and LED lamps etc.